For established agents
Who It's For
- How To Write An Effective CMA
- Running A Better Brokerage
- How To Think Like An Appraiser
- Agent Safety
- Title Cases You Won’t Believe
- And many more!
- Packages of 12-hour CE courses available to meet the annual education requirements
- All packages include all managing broker requirements
Several Courses Available
Go at your own pace, on your own schedule, at your convenience. Our online program is so much more than your typical cloud-based program. Our online course includes recordings of a live presented class in front of an audience. It is not the typical, boring slideshow presentation with a monotonous voice.
In Person Courses
Join our legendary instructors & guest speakers live in the classroom. Early each year, we hold our premier CE event. This event includes multiple guest speakers, breakfast & lunch, and covers all 12 hours required by the state.
In June, there is a “procrastinator’s special” to get all 12 hours in before the June 30th deadline.
If you are unable attend either live event, be sure to check out our online courses, as they are recordings of the live events.
- Financial Advising – How to help clients make better economic decisions with their transaction
- Contract Changes & Agency – Recent changes with IAR contracts & forms
- Pricing Properties & Appraisal
- Rural Property Transactions – Tips and tricks to handle valuation, inspection, and lending on rural properties
- And more!